Moist and Chocolate Zucchini Loaf Recipe with Apple Cider Vinegar and Maple Syrup
Baked goods are the best pleasure that a person can have. Just imagine something sweet in the morning or as a final dessert after a delicious dinner.
There are many healthy versions to the commonly used ingredients and they are prepared in many new and inventive ways.
This article will provide a recipe of Zucchini that gives a significant nutrition.
The Health Benefits of Zucchini
Zucchini is an abundant squash. When the summer ends, it becomes mushy and you will find more than you can eat. You can freeze the baked bread and enjoy in the delicious taste even in the winter.
They are loaded with vitamin A, in the form of beta carotene, important for the cartilage, vision and also reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Its cucurbitacins in skin of zucchini, a phytochemical that give its bitter taste. It induces cancer cell death.
Zucchini is a low caloric food and it is rich in dietary fiber. Fiber is important for proper digestion and fights different forms of cancer and heart disease.
Along its antioxidant properties, Zucchini provides many health benefits such as mineral, vitamin C and B-complex. Also, zucchini is rich in potassium, an important mineral that balances blood pressure.
Nutritive and Healthy Baking Good
Zucchini is more changeable than you may think.
When baked, it provides not only nutrients but fiber, texture, moisture and gluten-free alternatives.
Combine the following ingredients to make a delicious recipe.
Maple syrup is rich in essential minerals such as zinc and manganese. There are more than 54 compounds in the maple syrup that are very important for the human health because they provide phenol, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Always choose the real maple syrup from a tree not the one with a woman’s face in a plastic bottle because it is loaded with high fructose corn syrup.
Apple cider vinegar is widely used remedy. It treats many skin conditions from weight loss to infections and you should include it in many other medical alternatives. In this recipe, the vinegar provides the acid that further balances and stimulates the alkaline baking soda.
A Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- Hazelnut butter blend (do not use Nutella but a non-diary, low sugar spread)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps. maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
How to prepare:
- Heat the oven to 400̊ F.
- Slice zucchini and place it in a bowl to rest until you combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix hazelnut butter, maple syrup, eggs, sea salt and vanilla until you get a smooth paste.
- Mix well apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
- Press slightly the sliced zucchini in order to drain the liquid. Add it to batter and stir it well until is well mixed.
- Place the batter into greased loaf pan and bake 35-50 minutes for large pan and 24-28 minutes for two small pans. Insert a toothpick to check whether it is baked.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before you remove it from pan.
- Enjoy in the delicious taste.
Source: http://www.healthandlovepage.comhttp://globalhealthyunited.com/index.php/2016/11/01/moist-chocolate-zucchini-loaf-recipe-apple-cider-vinegar-maple-syrup/http://globalhealthyunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/13131.jpghttp://globalhealthyunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/13131-150x150.jpgFood & RecipesGeneral